Programmed Preventive Maintenance is one of the main factor which contribute to reach a great Overall Equipment Effectiveness. It reduces inactivity time, improves operator’s safety and contributes to give the machine a longer life.
In addition, it offers:
- consolidation of relations with our customers based on transparency;
- after-sales services customized to the specific needs of our customers;
- optimal maintenance given the quality of original Universal Pack spare parts and the high professionalism of our technicians.
Based on our inspection contracts, our highly qualified support team performs periodic inspections of machines and provides:
- overview of the status of the machines and suggestions on any necessary measures to be taken;
- identification of parts to be changed and continuous monitoring of equipment status;
- reduction in machine downtime due to targeted maintenance activities;